Monday, December 30, 2013

Transferred!

December 2, 2013
Dear everyone!
 
So I'm now serving in Gumi! Literally translated, it means "turtle's tail". How cute is that?! And it's in the far FAR north area of our mission. We will be getting blizzards. SO excited. My new companion is Sister Park! Another Korean companion and I'm so excited. :) Her English is pretty good, and my Korean is good enough now that it's not too much of a trick to communicate with people here. haha
 
Thanksgiving this week was great! We got to eat dinner with some missionaries in our district and with the mission president and his wife since they actually live in my old district. It was SO much fun and the food was SO good. And we used FORKS!!!! Before last Thursday, I can't remember the last time I'd used a fork... Chopsticks!!! :)
 
Well, I only have a VERY short time to email today (15min...) cause we missed our train back to Gumi... Long story. :)
 
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!
 
Love,
Sister Bonney