Monday, April 7, 2014

Transfers!!!!

April 7, 2014
Dear everyone!
 
It's tranfer day! I'm know a seventh transfer missionary! SO OLD. Sister Park headed south and I'm now with Sister Yum. Another Korean!
 
This week's highlights:
 
- Sister Kim Soojung got baptized on Saturday and was confirmed on Sunday! It was a beautiful experience and the members have embraced her with so much love. They're already taking such good care of her, and she's a wonderful addition to the Gumi Ward.
 
-  Sister Han Seungmi, who we found on the bus, came to both the baptismal service and church on Sunday. She's basically commited to get baptized, but she doesn't want to set a date until we have a lesson. What a miracle!
 
- Fourth transfer in Gumi! Looks like one of this transfer's focuses is going to be... Korean! Of course we're always working on that, but the only English Sister Yum knows is please, thank you, ghetto, my bad, and other random things. It's adorable, but that also means we speak pretty much 99.9% in Korean. That's fine with me! I'm really grateful for this opportunity (since I really don't have a choice anyway)...
 
That's pretty much it! I love you all so much! Have a fantastic week!
 
Love,
Sister Bonney