Tuesday, November 5, 2013

"Why don't Jesus and Pilate run away together?" "They are not lovers!"

October 28, 2013
Dear everyone!

Okay. The subject line is from during our English Bible class. I love Bible class. :)

So we actually are not over three areas anymore. They decided to wait a transfer to add Oncheon to our plate, which I'm actually grateful for at this point because we have been really busy in our ward this week!


First off, serving with Sister Oh is something else! She's a fantastic missionary. We've only had a week together and I've already learned so much from her. She is so kind and dedicated to missionary work! And she's SO efficient. We've been able to accomplish SO much this week.

And we have no investigators. 구도자들이 없습니다. The literal translation is "The investigators do not exist." Because we have no one to teach, we've been proselyting and visiting less actives a lot, which is okay because those are two very important parts of missionary work.

Not too many exciting things happened this week actually, but it was such a good week! I've never been happier to be on a mission, and I've never felt more at peace with my decision to be here. I'm finally starting to love my mission the way so many return missionaries told me I would. Although there have definitely been times where it feels I can't remember a time before my mission, it's hard to believe that I only have a little over a year left.

I've truly grown to love the people here and serving them brings me so much joy. And our area is truly progressing! On Sunday (yesterday), the elders had 3 investigators at church! It was so exciting! And the members made such an effort to meet them and include them during meetings. It was a miracle in my eyes.

I know this is the Lord's work. I know that this is His gospel. I know that this church is God's Kingdom on the earth today. And I know without a doubt that God loves us, His children.

I love you all!

Love,
Sister Bonney