Saturday, August 16, 2014

Transferred. Again.

June 23, 2014

Dear everyone!

I've realized recently that my emails have not been very informative or lengthy recently, so I apologize. But I'll have to turn that around NEXT week because this week we have no time! Again. One day I'll be able to sit down at a computer and do this at a relaxed pace but today is not that day! Soooo this week in a nutshell:

1. I went to my first funeral!
2. I met a guy from Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. He's Korean too. Pretty cool cause I lived there! What are the chances of that, right?
3. I got transferred. Already. I'm now in Bangeojin, right by the ocean.
4. I'm with Sister Bae now! She's Korean and HILARIOUS. We've been friends for a while and this is her last transfer, so we're ready to get some work DONE.
5. Sister Bae and I are sister training leaders again. :)
6. President and Sister Gilbert are leaving.. :(

Anyways, next week, I promise a long lengthy email. Promise. :D I love you all! The work is true! 

Love,
Sister Bonney